Have you ever thought of doing a Triathlon but didn’t know how to get started? Or were intimidated by all of the details? Do you love to run and bike, but are afraid of swimming?
Our Beginner Triathlon training program places an emphasis on creating a fun, comfortable and motivating atmosphere for learning the fundamentals of swimming, biking, running, transitions, equipment, nutrition, mental preparation and race day planning.
This program is led by USATF Certified Coach Courtney Collins. The group is limited to 25 participants. Participants are required to know how to ride a bike and have capability of swimming 50 meters.
Information Session: April 16, 2016 @ Fleet Feet Sports @ 9:00AM
Kick Off Date: April 23, 2016 @ Fleet Feet Sports @ 8:30AM
Race Date: July 16, 2016 (Mistletoe Sprint Tri)
Meeting Times: Monday's at TBA, Wednesday's at 6:00PM, Saturday's at 8:00AM
Meeting Places: Monday's Augusta Aquatic Center, Wednesday's TBA, and Saturday's North Augusta Greeneway
· 3 coached group workouts per week (Swim, Run, and Brick)
· Weekly training schedules
· Educational Clinics on topics such as injury prevention, form, and nutrition/hydration, etc.
· Vendor and Fleet Feet Swag
· Store discounts/sales events offered exclusively to training group participants
· Raffled prizes throughout the season
· Potential race entry fee discounts
*training group fee does not include race entry fee*
Please e-mail email@example.com for any additional information!