Train with Fleet Feet Sports for the Augusta University Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K
Along the way we provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
5K Training Program - $65 (thru November 30th), $70 (after November 30th)
10K Training Program - $85 (thru November 30th), $90 (after November 30th)
Half Marathon Training Program - $100 (thru November 30th), $105 (after November 30th)
- 12 Week Training Program
- 3 coached group runs per week
- Weekly training schedules
- Educational Clinics on topics such as injury prevention, form, and nutrition/hydration from the areas leading experts
- Vendor Swag
- Store discounts/sales events offered exclusively to training group participants
- Raffled prizes throughout the season
- Fun, Fun, Fun
- Accountability and Camaraderie
Kick Off Date: December 2, 2017 @ Fleet Feet Sports @ 8:30AM
Race Date: February 24, 2017
Meeting Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:00PM, Saturdays at 8:00AM.
Meeting Places: Tuesdays at North Augusta Greeneway, Thursdays at TBD, Saturdays at Lake Olmstead Trailhead
Cost for the training program does not include race day cost or race registration.