Three Sessions Every Year
Join Fleet Feet Sports and Brooks to walk or run your first 5k or 10K. This program focuses on beginners, but all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line of your first 5k or 10K in less than three months. Along the way we'll be providing you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury
Information Session: January 7, 2017 @ 9:00AM
Kick Off: January 14, @ 8:30AM - Fleet Feet Sports
Mondays @ 6:00PM @ North Augusta Greeneway
Thursdays @ 6:00PM @ Richmond Academy High School Track - open to the public
Saturdays @ 8:00AM @ Savannah River Rapids
5K/10K Training Package Includes ($35)
· Multiple coached group runs per week
· Weekly training schedules
· Educational Clinics on topics such as injury prevention, running form, and nutrition/hydration.
· Tech Shirt
· Store discounts/sales events offered exclusively to training group participants
· Raffled prizes throughout the season
· Potential race entry fee discounts
· A community of runner/walkers who will keep you motivated and help you achieve your personal goals.
Cost for the training program does not include race day cost.
E-mail email@example.com for more information!