Fleet Feet Sports Augusta gives you $15 back for every $150 you spend on full priced merchandise.
PR Program Benefits:
- Receive $15 credit for every $150 in full priced merchandise purchases before tax
- No sign up fee
- No minimum purchase
- No card or ID to carry
- No accumulation time frame
- Valid on all regularly priced items
- Record of purchase history for easier shopping
- Access to exclusive PR events, and shopping offers.
- At the bottom of every receipt you will find your current point balance
Not a PR Member Yet?
Simply provide your full name and a valid email address next time you make a purchase.
You will begin receiving our weekly email newsletter filled with information about Fleet Feet Sports events, Augusta area races, fun runs and product features. To ensure you receive Fleet Feet Sport Augusta emails, and Personal Reward communications please add email@example.com to your contact list. If you would like to make sure you are an active member of our email list click here.
Terms and Conditions
- PR Vouchers are redeemable only on future in-store purchases (earned PR Vouchers are available the next business day)
- PR Vouchers do not earn points toward other PR credits
- PR Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and no change is given
- PR Voucher total will be reduced by any merchandise returned or refunded
- PR Vouchers will expire after 90 days after issue date.
- Purchases made with Promotional Gift Certificates or Coupons are not eligible for accrual of PR Points
- Gift Card purchases do not count toward PR Points
- Purchases made with a Gift Card are eligible for accrual of PR Points
- State sales tax applies to all purchases, including PR redemption purchases
- One name per PR account. The PR Program is reserved for individuals and same-household families
- Organizations, corporations and non-for-profits are not eligible for membership. Once established, accounts cannot be combined to earn rewards
- State sales tax amount does not apply toward PR Points
- Service items such as training programs and race entry fee's do not earn PR Points